Rights & Permissions
Permission for Use of Copyrighted Material
To obtain permission to reproduce material from one of our publications please make a usage request after reviewing the following information:
- Check the credits in the source publication. These credits are found in the footnotes, endnotes, acknowledgments, captions, or lists of tables and figures. If the material you need is credited to another source, direct your permission request to that source. Every effort is made to return misdirected requests but we cannot guarantee the return of these.
- Your request should include the author, title, publication date, and the specific page numbers of the material you wish to use. If possible, it is prudent to include photocopies or scans of the desired material. Also include your institution, instructor’s name, course title and dates, the number of students anticipated, the number of copies, and/or if the material will be posted online.
Permission for Republication
Print and Electronic Media
You may submit a request using the Online Permission Request form. A letter on your institutions’ letterhead, including the information requested, is also acceptable.
Forward the completed form and attachments directly to Caslon Publishing using one of the following methods:
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail to: Permissions, Caslon Publishing, 825 N 27th St, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks from request to grant of permission.
- It is important that all forms be filled out as completely as possible.
- We do not research our titles to locate material.
- We do not grant permission of material that appears in our titles but is credited to another source. For these you must address the source credited in the publication.
- If you have not received your permission within 6 weeks please contact us.
Permissions for Special Uses
For permission to use copyrighted material for end users, media, and special situations not addressed here, contact us with a detailed explanation.
Translations and Other Subsidiary Rights
For information regarding translations and any other subsidiary rights contact us [email protected].